Ó Lá Go Lá Anti-Spam Policy:
This statement and policy applies to Ó Lá Go Lá website and services that display or link to this notice. Ó Lá Go Lá prohibits the use of any services associated with the enabling, transmission, distribution, delivery or support of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail or Spam. You may not use any Ó Lá Go Lá services to send spam. You may not delivery any spam or cause any spam to be delivered to any of Ó Lá Go Lá's website, customers or commentors.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through Ó Lá Go Lá may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
If Ó Lá Go Lá believes that any unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Ó Lá Go Lá service, it may without any notice take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking message from particular domains, mail servers or IP addresses. Ó Lá Go Lá may immediately terminate any account on any of its related services, which it determines in its sole discretion, is transmitting or enabling or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy or anywhere else on Ó Lá Go Lá is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to or through Ó Lá Go Lá and its related services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not result in or amount to a waiver of Ó Lá Go Lá’s rights. Unauthorized use of Ó Lá Go Lá in any manner in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.